The Josephine shirt is crafted from a linen and Tercel mix and features an intricate cut-out detailing on the sleeves which offers a twist on the staple shirt. The cut is based on a men’s slim fit shirt which contrasts perfectly with the feminine slit detail. It is handmade in Slovakia in a small atelier run by women.
The Josephine is named in honour of African-American actress, singer and dancer Josephine Baker who was part of the French Resistance during world war 2 and was very active in the fight against racism in the United States.
Your payment will be processes immediately. Your order is expected to be shipped between January and March 2021.
Size & Fit
- Midweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 36
- Size guide
- Item's measurement
- Buttons fastenings through front
- 58% Linen; 42% Tencel from Bergamo in Italy
- Color: White
- 30° Machine Wash
- Handmade in Slovakia