George Dress in Linen and Tencel
The George dress is made of a sustainable Linen and Tencel fabric blend. It features a feminine and highly flattering neckline, a pleated bodice and a flowy, floor length, skirt. It will be the perfect item for hot summer days. It is is handmade in Slovakia in a small atelier run by women.
The George is named in honor of French feminist author and philosopher George Sand who, despite the immense prejudice against women at the time, was the most popular and respected writer in Europe during her life.
Your payment will be processes immediately. Your order is expected to be shipped between January and March 2021.
Size & Fit
- Cut for a slightly loose fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 36
- Size guide
- Item's measurement
- Hook and button closing at the front
- Adjustable straps
- 58% Linen; 42% Tencel from Como in Italy
- Color: Honey Yellow
- Machine Wash 30°
- Handmade in Slovakia