George Pleated Linen Maxi Dress
The central piece of our SS21 collection, George is a chic and elegant summer dress with a relaxed feel. It is beautifully tailored from a sustainable Linen and Tencel fabric blend with elegant pleats running from the bodice down to the skirt. It features a feminine and flattering neckline and adjustable slim straps. The George long linen dress is made by hand in a small atelier in Slovakia.
George is named in honor of French feminist author and philosopher George Sand who, despite the immense prejudice against women at the time, was the most popular and respected writer in Europe during her life.
Your payment will be processes immediately. Your order is expected to be shipped between January and March 2021.
Size & Fit
- Cut for a slightly loose fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 36
- Size guide
- Item's measurement
- Hook and button closing at the front
- Adjustable straps
- 58% Linen; 42% Tencel from Como in Italy
- Color: Honey Yellow
- Machine Wash 30°
- Handmade in Slovakia