Indira Silk Top
The Indira top is crafted from a luxurious silk fabric to offer you maximal comfort. It features an intricate crisscross detail on the shoulders, which perfectly contrast with its oversized cut. It is handmade in Slovakia in a small atelier run by women. Wear yours with the matching Zaha trousers.
The Indira top is named in honor of Indira Gandhi, the second woman ever to be democratically elected as head of a government and the only ever woman to be prime minister of India.
Your payment will be processes immediately. Your order is expected to be shipped between January and March 2021.
Size & Fit
- Cut for a loose fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- For a more fitted style take a size down
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 36
- Size guide
- Item's measurement
- Slips on
- 100% Silk from Como & Treviso in Italy
- Color: Off White
- Dry Clean
- Handmade in Slovakia