Rosa Trousers in Linen and Tencel
The Rosa trousers are crafted from a mix of linen and Tencel fabric blend. They feature a flattering wide cut and high waist as well as symmetrical pleats at the front to offer you maximum comfort while staying chic. They are handmade in Slovakia in a small atelier run by women.
The Rosa trousers are named after the iconic activist Rosa Parks who was a pivotal figure in the American civil rights movement.
Your payment will be processes immediately. Your order is expected to be shipped between January and March 2021.
Size & Fit
- High-rise, cut for a wide-leg fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 36
- Size guide
- Item's measurement
- Concealed zip fastening at front
- 58% Linen / 42% Tencel from Como in Italy
- Color: Crisp White
- 30° Machine Wash
- Handmade in Slovakia