Zaha Silk Pants
These high waisted pants are tailored from a luxurious off-white silk fabric, which feels like a dreamy light velvet. The high waist adds a feminine touch to an overall more relaxed look that that aims for a maximum comfort. It is handmade in Slovakia in a small atelier run by women. Wear yours with the matching Indira silk top for a modern total white look.
The Zaha pants are named after Irako-British architect Zaha Hadid who was an icon of modern architecture.
Size & Fit
- High-rise, designed for a wide-leg fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 36
- Size guide
- Item's measurement
- Concealed button, hook and zip fastening at front
- 100% Silk from Como & Treviso in Italy
- Color: Off White and Cappuccino
- Dry Clean
- Handmade in Slovakia in a small atelier run by women