Zaha Trousers in Silk
Tailored for the modern woman on the go, the Zaha high waisted silk trousers combine clean lines with a relaxed style. They are tailored from a luxurious silk fabric in a beige hue, which feels like a dreamy light velvet. The Zaha pants feature pockets and a wide leg for maximum comfort. These silk pants are tailored in a small atelier in Slovakia run by independent woman entrepreneurs. Wear yours with the matching Indira silk top for a chic and neutral look.
The Zaha pants are named after Irako-British architect Zaha Hadid who was an icon of modern architecture.
Your payment will be processes immediately. Your order is expected to be shipped between January and March 2021.
Size & Fit
- High-rise, designed for a wide-leg fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 36
- Size guide
- Item's measurement
- Concealed button, hook and zip fastening at front
- 100% Silk from Como & Treviso in Italy
- Color: Off White and Cappuccino
- Dry Clean
- Handmade in Slovakia in a small atelier run by women